* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Write six random things about yourself.
* Tag six people at the end of your post.
* Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Let the tagger know your entry is up.
1. I looked to see who won Emmy awards before deciding if I was going to watch it tonight or not.
2. I secretly watch Family Guy when nobody is around... like now. Okay, well actually my teenage son is watching as well. I'm a bad mommy.
3. My ideal GPS navigator would have the voice of Dr. House and snap at me with wit and sarcasm when I didn't follow its directions.
4. I think riding along with the Blue Angels would be the ultimate experience. But other than that, I would be content to never have to fly again. (It's just not natural.)
5. I got a pair of Lavender Cornsnakes a couple of weeks ago. I picked them out at the reptile convention and am currently keeping them in our over-crowded living room. I've been kind enough to spare you any more snake photos. You're welcome.
6. I laugh out loud when my kids watch Phineas & Ferb.
Which one are you most excited about?
Do you think Survivor can survive another season?
Are you still upset that House was so mean to Wilson last week? (I am.)
Finally: I am not only boring, but rebellious... so I am not tagging a list of 6 people. But if you have 6 more interesting random things to share, (which should be just about anyone) consider yourself tagged.
Have a wonderful week of season premieres!!