Monday, June 02, 2008

Socks... or Not

Since I just recently finished a pair of socks...

LL Socks
(Crosshatch Lace from More Sensational Knitted Socks in Lorna's Laces "Ice Storm", January's special LL yarn from Jimmy Bean's Wool.)

I decided to choose a pattern and start a new pair...

Elfin

However, I couldn't find any of my size 0 needles which seemed odd since I knew I had several.

So I looked and looked until I had found them all.

It wasn't pretty.

WIPS 0608

I guess I'll keep working on my scarf.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL - I hate it when that's where I find my "lost" needles, too. It's kind of an "oh, yea" moment, which I more often than not just try to ignore!

sophanne said...

You Are Not Alone

Dawn said...

How funny! The case of the missing needles!:) Guess you'll be having a summer of socks! hugs

km said...

Man...that would kill me. And it looks like some are attached to smallish balls of yarn...second sock? I only have 1 #1 circ. And I only have #0 dpn's. Otherwise, some of this gorgeous sock yarn would be OTN at my house. I just cant seem to finish projects fast enough.

Laura said...

Girl! I'm so with you! I have too many wip's - time to start finishing one at a time!

Yarnhog said...

Working on the scarf does seem to be the only solution.

Jani said...

Whoops! That new sock yarn is seriously gorgeous, though - what is it?? I think it would definitely motivate me to clear off some needles. :^)

Auntie Pudentaine said...

There never are enough needles in the world, is there? I have the same problem!

Charity said...

Love those finished socks! :0)

Anonymous said...

Love your socks! Those turned out really great.

Been there done that. Seems like every time I can't find a needle I know I have, it's in a UFO.