Sarah over at Mom's Knitting tagged me for the following. Here are the rules:
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) I think getting tagged is enormously exciting.
2) I spend way too much time thinking about random things... like why yarn should be organic if I'm not going to eat it?
3) I have no idea how to make "small talk" and avoid it at all costs.
4) I'm not much of a people person (see above).
5) I got out on the second round of my 6th grade spelling bee because I spelled tax, "tacks".
6) At the age of 39, I was diagnosed with ADD (see #2)
7) What was I just saying? How many am I supposed to do?
Oh, I snap at my kids when they talk during Survivor. But it doesn't matter. They won't stop talking!
Okay, now tagging 7 others:
Kristie at Guilty Pleasures
Marie-Grace Yarn Slayer