Thursday, May 15, 2008

Six Things

Thank you for all the comments on my little hypothetical situation yesterday. I have respectfully appealed to the hypothetical teacher and we'll just have to see what happens.

Anyway, in spite of the 90 degree temperatures here, Elinor still isn't completely dry so it was the perfect time for Suzanne to tag me with a meme.

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? Barefoot and pregnant.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): Park day, grocery store, doctor's appt., knit, school work

3) Snacks I enjoy: M&Ms, chocolate chip cookies, french fries with a chocolate shake

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a larger house with a big grassy yard, a yarn store and a Starbucks... and some good charitable type of things too.

5) Places I have lived: Connecticut, Florida, Ohio, Virginia, New York, Missouri, California

6) Jobs I have had: Office Manager, Real Estate Agent/Assistant, Pharmacy Clerk

7) 6 peeps I wanna know more about:
km
Julie
knittinwolf
Heather
Becca
Maria
Stefaneener

And YOU...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Interesting...we have several things in common. I posted my answers, thanks for asking!

Yarnhog said...

Hey, where'd "jobs I have had" come from? I didn't have that one! Meme's are like playing "telephone" when you're a kid--they change as you pass them on.

Jobs I have had: baby sitter, janitor, sales clerk, copy clerk, shipping manager, property manager, legal assistant, diplomat, lawyer, mother.