Thursday, August 17, 2006

Momentarily Rooted

I'm totally hooked on Rusted Root ! I love the pattern, the yarn, the color... it's actually managing to reign in most of my attention. The Lorna's Laces Seaside is still hanging on my DPNs and I dutifully work a few rows of the lacy Gedifra sweater sleeve most days but Rusted Root has the rest of my knitting time. Told ya I was a fickle knitter.

And, yes, I know... actual photos would make this more interesting. My son found my new itty-bitty camera but it needs batteries... another hurdle! I'm not only fickle but a bit of a procrastinator too.

1 comment:

Good Yarns said...

Ok, It's official. I got "Sensational Knitted Socks" from Amazon; I read most of the "must-read" sections (OK, I skimmed about half of those sections).

Now I have finsihed the heel flap of my top-down sock in Ocean blue. I like it - really like it. The engineering of the sock is perfect for me: Short sections with feelings of achievement and the drive to finish this "part" because it is such a small part, really. More on this on my blog when i get the chance. But thanks.