Monday, December 10, 2007

You Ate What?

Children should not eat cookie dough for breakfast.

More specifically, children should not eat the raw cookie dough that their mother left on the counter for them to clean up after they tore apart the kitchen making it the previous night. I'm quite certain that, no matter the taste, 12 hour old unrefrigerated cookie dough must surely be mildly toxic at best.

My 10 yo should be able offer additional insight on the consequences of his actions by tomorrow.

My Shi Bui Transition Gloves should be done for pictures tomorrow (barring any floods or food poisoned children). I just can't stop!

3 comments:

Olga said...

Oooh, I just love those gloves! And we just did the cookie thing too. urg. I keep eating them all day. And mindsweeper- my husband is addicted to that one.I'm proud to say I don't have any of those time sucker habits....blogs DON"T count!!!

amanda said...

Uh oh, hope the kids aren't sick!

Can't wait to see Mr Greenjeans :)

Sarah said...

Ohhhhh, I hope the kid has an iron stomach. But some twisted part of me is laughing. I hope you have a bucket by his bed.