Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Headache


Have you ever had one of those really bad headaches that you just can't shake? Maybe the headache leaves you a little lethargic so you end up wasting hours of your day window shopping on the internet (of course a headache is not a prerequisite for this type of time vacuum). And then you finally get so fed up with the headache that you end up taking the rather strong pain medication that your doctor recently prescribed because you're a human barometer who suffers unbearably with any change in weather? Medication that seems to possibly impair your judgement just a wee bit.

You know what I mean right? Then suddenly it's 1 AM, pain medication and fatigue are teaming up against you, all sense of balance and reason have long gone to bed... and enter Paypal. No wallet to find, no ability to judge value, just a password to remember. Funny how I never forget that password.

At any rate, the headache was Thursday night so I'm figuring that this week will be a good week for mail... which will make for some fun blogging... and probably at least a fair amount of guilt. Oh well, you gotta take the bad with the good right?

In other news, the 3rd season of House came out on DVD last week. Yay! So we've been working our way through those. He's been really mean in a few of them (as opposed to his usual charmingly sarcastic self) so I'm feeling a bit disappointed in him. Hopefully he pulls himself together and goes back to his sexy shocking self soon.

And... I finished my Katia top! I love it... but I'll have to post pictures tomorrow.

PS... This post obviously has nothing to do with JoJo but he felt that it was important that I include the picture of him with his first very own Star Wars Lego guys.

Oh, as for Ravelry... it may be awhile...

Found you!
You signed up on June 30, 2007
You are #11680 on the list.
1408 people are ahead of you in line.
17038 people are behind you in line.
35% of the list has been invited so far

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like the barometric pressure leaves you in pain, too.

I woke up with a headache yesterday and it wouldn't go away. After it rained today, the clouds sort of parted.

I can't wait to see your Katia top!

Angelika said...

Did paypal make you feel better? Good, then it was worth it. Lego star wars is my daily obstacle I have to avoid stepping on.

Natalie said...

Ahhhh paypal! Nothing like a little retail therapy! You should get on ravelry soon - it seems like the invites are being handed out faster. Wait 'til you see what a time sucker it is!

Tammy said...

Says JoJo when I showed him his picture this morning, "Oh... I look good!"

Ah, to have the confidence of a 4 yo!

Donna Boucher said...

I always forget my passwords.

I'm sorry to say....
House gets darker and darker...
and sick and quite naughty.

It's rather sad.

Anonymous said...

I get headaches like yours too!!!They stick around all day and never leave until I go to sleep at night. Blah!!!
The picture of your son and his Lego's reminds me of my son(he's five). He loves Lego's and has just gotten the same Star Wars Legos as your son. He's obsessed with anything Lego! Now he wants to go to Legoland in San Diego. Have you ever been there?
Can't wait to see pics of your katia top!!! You are a very talented knitter.