Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Power of Indecision (& Headaches)


Floral Lace Anklets from Lace Style
Regia Silk
Magic Loop w/Knit Picks 32" size 0 circulars


Well, they're cute... I have no idea what I'll wear them with. No idea at all. But, again, they're cute... and finished... maybe I'll just need to find some new shoes. Shoes that you can wear with lacey little socks. I'm not sure I'd recognize them if I saw them... or want to wear them if I did. But aren't they cute?


In a rather surprising twist, I find myself with nothing else on the needles right now except for my House sock. Oh and my Clementine Shawlette. Of course there are at least a dozen things I'm dying to start but the decision is paralyzing me. Well, that and a splitting headache.



In more exciting news, my 8 year old has made his biggest decision of the year and picked out a Halloween costume...
Any guesses? :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you KIDDING me with the costume? Your kid is awesome.

The socks are wonderful! I wouldn't know what to wear them with either, but they are very nice. Clogs, maybe? I'm hopeless at shoe styling.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the costume, if it's what I assume it is!

I'd totally wear those muy cute socks with clogs, or my crocs... but you know me, not exactly the epitome of style!

Charity said...

I hate that feeling of limbo between projects. Your ankle socks are cute! :0)

sophanne said...

I think maybe you need either some nice white patent leather mary janes with a slight heel or some ruby slippers. I've seen you on your blog- you are stylish enough to pull it off!

Angelika said...

No wonder you asked what I was knitting next:) I hate being in limbo either, especially when you made up your mind, but have to wait for the yarn. You need a quick fix right now.

Donna Boucher said...

House is a clever and great costume :o)

Beautiful socks.

Good Yarns said...

Is he going to paint flames? Do you want us do help him with that here at our House? I have the paint...

Yarnhog said...

I must be a complete idiot, because despite having 7 and 10 year old boys myself, I have no freaking idea what that cane could represent. You've never met my father, nor seen my younger son's hysterical imitation of "Paa" walking, so I'm assuming that's not it. Willie Wonka? FDR? Mr. Magoo?

Good Yarns said...

Oh, Is Mr. Greenjeans calling you? I am ready...