Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Mother Made Proud

In spite of barely surviving the restless enthusiasm of the day, we got to enjoy some Trick or Treating with friends. Caught up with the mob, I don't know that many people knew who my boy was supposed to be... but I did... and I know at least a few of you would too...





JoJo was a red Power Ranger. He is always a red Power Ranger. It's nice to be easily pleased.


Middle boy was off with friends before I could grab my camera, 13 yo was helping out at church and my oldest was doing homework. Now I'm going to knit... and try to resume normal blood pressure and breathing.

5 comments:

sophanne said...

Nice House! The attitude is what makes it. He's good. So yesterday at 3:00 as I was teaching 1st grade, I was so puzzled at their inability to concentrate. doh.

Anonymous said...

He looks great! The first photo is just the best, it looks like the promo stills they show on Fox! He gets my vote for best costume ever. I love it.

Donna Boucher said...

Yes!

Best costume and easiest costume ever!!!

Perfection.

I'm sorry your day was so trying.

Happy Nov. 1st!

Olga said...

Heh, shameless. Do you make your husband dress like that too??? Or do we want to know.....

Yarnhog said...

Hilarious!