Friday, October 06, 2006

Me, Neurotic??

I came across the following on another blog. I get a kick out of personality tests so I gave it a shot and... just to show that I have a sense of humor about myself (and my weaknesses), I am posting the results here. I personally was shocked by my high score in extraversion and I'm sure it didn't pick up on my true level of conscientiousness... a 1... that's pretty sad? (Just forget what I said yesterday about only knitting for myself.) But can't argue with much else.


My Personality


Neuroticism
92
Extraversion
12
Openness To Experience
0
Agreeableness
0
Conscientiousness
1


Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report
Find your soulmate / pysch twin

MySpace Layouts, credit card consolidation and Uggs by Pulseware Survey Software




**Please don't feel it necessary to try to find your psychic twin or soulmate. I just didn't know how to delete that part.

2 comments:

Charity said...

I'm a sucker for these things, too! I tried it, but I don't think it pegged me at all, maybe I should try it again :0) Neurotic, eh?

Tammy said...

I attribute the neuroticism to fiber frenzy. :)