Sunday, October 08, 2006

A weekend of Ella...

I know, it doesn't seem like much but with 3 football games and a visit from my brother, knitting time was a bit limited this weekend. Anyway, I am enjoying this pattern. It has just the right amount of variety and challenge to keep me engaged, but it is definitely an attention demander. It's also challenging me to improve my purling since I generally "cheat" and purl backwards from right needle to left through the back (a trick that I acquired as a left hander). The complexity of the pattern requires me to actually purl so the purl rows are taking me about 5x as long as the knit rows... but it will be worth it, I can only get better right?

BTW, Here's a shot of DH in his element... on the field with the boys. And a victory to boot! Woo-hoo!

No comments: