Saturday, October 07, 2006

You would be too if it happened to you...

I had a great night of sushi, knitting, and silly movies last night with my pal, Julie. We both cast on for Ella (which, in case you were wondering, is not a social, movie-watching kind of knit) and she "won" (not that we were competing... that would be silly) because she ended the evening with a completed 1st section and I ended up untangling a mess of yarn that mysteriously unraveled before my disbelieving, tired eyes. We were up way too late, eventually abandoned Ella for socks and, of course, I totally forgot to ever pull my camera out and snap a couple of pics. (I did bring it with me so that in itself was a huge step for me.) We did catch a little Jeff Foxworthy though, so along the lines of "redneck" humor and as a further analysis of yesterday's personality profile, I leave you with this...

If you are awakened from your Saturday afternoon nap by your 9 yo son's 18" Kingsnake slithering up your body... you might get neurotic.*

*True story... and the said 9 yo only gets to live to be 10 if he never, ever, ever, ever, ever even considers such a stunt again.

No comments: